Ways You Can Contribute
Help Support


If you are able to contribute financially, I would welcome your support. You can contribute online here via the secure ActBlue platform. You can also make checks payable to "Kimberly Jessup for the House" and mail to:

Kimberly Jessup for the House

126 Wood Road

North Middlesex, VT 05682

I hope to hear from you!


If you are a new voter or need to update your voter registration, more information on how to do so can be found here

There are lots of other ways you can help:

  1. Display a Yard Sign

  2. Post to the Front Porch Forum

  3. Write a letter to the Editor

  4. Help address post cards

  5. Reach out to your family, friends, and neighbors

  6. Host a virtual party

  7. Contribute your expertise and ideas